Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy B Skelton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 12
First visit and dr recommended a new med that requires his office to get a preapproval ...it's been 10 days numerous phone calls rying to coordinate with his staff still have not been able to get edicine still pending action from his office! Staff doesn't seem to follow through. He seemed great! Sad that I will not be back due his staff and lack of follow through on his orders he wrote. Hope he realizes he losing atients based on their lack of actions. His nurse doesn't seem knowledgeable and the receptionist seemed very rude to other people in waitin room. Seemed okay to me but after attempted to get my information by calling to understand proceSs she has terrible phone skills / customer service s skills. Good luck Dr. Skelton you' may need it. Finding new internist not a good experience based on first visit with your staff and follow up dealing your staff.
I was a patient of Dr. Skelton about 4 years ago. I was close to death with MRSA. Dr. Skelton saved my life. I have never had a more wonderful dr. I was in the hospital for 2 months and he was there everyday with a smile on his face. He did not rest till he found out what was wrong with me and cured me. I owe my life to this man. literally.
15 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Timothy B Skelton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy B Skelton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.