Dr. Timothy Skelton Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Skelton?

Insurance and still not affordable!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Haven't been to Dr Skelton for three years so I was charged as a new patient $264.00. I saw him for 15 minutes- told I probably have arthritis and that losing weight would make me feel better. Return patient fee is $174.00.

Staff makes new patients find another doctor !

Posted on December 17th, 2015

First visit and dr recommended a new med that requires his office to get a preapproval ...it's been 10 days numerous phone calls rying to coordinate with his staff still have not been able to get edicine still pending action from his office! Staff doesn't seem to follow through. He seemed great! Sad that I will not be back due his staff and lack of follow through on his orders he wrote. Hope he realizes he losing atients based on their lack of actions. His nurse doesn't seem knowledgeable and the receptionist seemed very rude to other people in waitin room. Seemed okay to me but after attempted to get my information by calling to understand proceSs she has terrible phone skills / customer service s skills. Good luck Dr. Skelton you' may need it. Finding new internist not a good experience based on first visit with your staff and follow up dealing your staff.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. Skelton is a very compassionate and caring Physician. I feel very confident to have him handling my medical needs. I recommend him highly.

wonderful Dr.

Posted on October 12th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Skelton about 4 years ago. I was close to death with MRSA. Dr. Skelton saved my life. I have never had a more wonderful dr. I was in the hospital for 2 months and he was there everyday with a smile on his face. He did not rest till he found out what was wrong with me and cured me. I owe my life to this man. literally.

Posted on September 28th, 2017