Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy H Soper has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Timothy H Soper has the following 8 expertise
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Timothy H Soper has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy H Soper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I just read a review, from a former patient of Dr. Soper. It was terrible and it reminded me of how important reviews, both good and bad can be. I, on the other hand had a flawless experience with Dr. Soper. I had an emergency issue and had to see Dr. Girdler and Dr. Phillips. They teamed together to resolve my issue. As for Dr. Soper, he took me on very short notice, tried everything in his power to alleviate my issue and was caring, compassionate, patient and courteous. He helped make a very uncomfortable situation bearable.
Terrible experience with Dr Soper!!!!!left after 3 office visits with no results!!!!! Swolen testical,enlarged prostrate. Nurse had me do my own self cathator ,which I might add I had never even seen a self catholic befor in my life,never told me to wash my hands just put it in??????Told me to just was them out after each use and hang to dry???? Might I add that I had just gotten well from Sepsis due to a pick line??? . Never had an exam ,scope nothing and refused surgery!!! WOW wonder why??? Would not recommend him to anyone!! Will for sure find someone else!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Soper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Timothy H Soper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsColorado Health Medical Group Urology, 2315 E Harmony Rd Ste 140, Fort Collins, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy H Soper in this video.
Dr. Timothy H Soper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.