Dr. E Souweine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. E Souweine?

Totally Unqualified

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I had been going to "Doctor" Souweine for 15+ years. Over a recent period of five years he failed to diagnose cancer on my left forearm that was staring him right in the eye for 10+ visits, including 5 annual physicals. The growth was the size of a quarter and bright purple, yellow and red. When I finally insisted Souweine look at it and tell me what it was, he acted mildly surprised and said, "I think you ought to get that looked at." I had the growth incised by Dr. Syed, a skin cancer specialist, and the biopsy came back as melanoma. Dr. Syed, strongly suggested I have my lymph nodes removed, as he felt there was a good chance the cancer had spread to the rest of my body in the five years Souweine ignored it. An oncologist, Dr. McCarron, removed my lymph nodes, and I now go to him and Dr. Syed every six month to make sure I remain cancer free. Both doctors recommended I get a new doctor to replace Souweine, which I just did. To be continued.

Doesn't over-prescribe

Posted on December 1st, 2010

Dr. Souweine is very careful not to over-prescribe uneccessary medications or tests. You can always get an appointment easily (no "I can give you an apt in 6 weeks for your emergency...") and they never make you wait long for your appointment. I get the feeling the office recognizes that they should value your time as well as the doctors'. I've been his patient for over 10 years.

Posted on October 11th, 2016