Dr. Timothy L Spradlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy L Spradlin?

Literally one of the kindest, most attentive, most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He promised to keep me updated on my condition and more than kept his word, emailing me promptly several times back and forth when he got my results on his day off. He's very good at explaining results so they make sense to a layperson such as myself, and presenting options on what to do next. He has gone above and beyond, and has shown true dedication to his profession.

Impatient and dismissive

friendly fellow, but he didn't take the time to explain my condition to me. I felt like I was being rushed, and that he had better things to do. He didn't take a seat for the whole visit. I waited 30 minutes for a 3 minute, pointless consultation. Not satisfied.

Not as good as his reputation

He seems to be a good doctor but was hard to work with. He was arrogant at times and didn't seem to want to take the time to address questions or concerns that my husband and I had.

true

Excellent Physician

Delivered our baby. He was there for us every step of the way. Then was able to care for the baby, and my whole family, after the baby was born. Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Timothy L Spradlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.