Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy G Stegemann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I had moved to Illinois from Wisconsin and was very apprehensive about having to find a new physician for both of my boys who had been seeing their Dr. in Wisconsin for over 10 years. They each have different disabilities. One has an auditory processing disorder & ADD and the other has ADD & ODD. I was elated when I left our first apt together because I knew I had found a Dr. who cared and was very attentive and listened to my concerns and those of my children. He took the time to talk to all of us. He is truly exceptional!!! An up and coming Dr. in the Gurnee area!!!
I'm new to the area and have not been able to find a primary care doctor that I felt comfortable with. I'm glad I found Dr. Stegeman. He's very friendly and courteous. He took the time to listen to all of my concerns. I don't like feeling like a number and I didn't with him. He ordered a bunch of lab tests. I was surprised how quickly he called me back when he received the results. I am very happy with him and would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new dynamic doctor in the Gurnee area.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Timothy G Stegemann accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFisher Clinic, 2410 Sampson St, Great Lakes, IL
Dr. Timothy G Stegemann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Lakes, IL.