Dr. Timothy Steiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Steiner?

Posted on January 21st, 2015

To start off, I didn't see Timothy Steiner my first visit at all. Secondly, he takes his sweet time. If you are in a hurry to heal DO NOT GO THROUGH HIM! Thirdly, I went in with a dislocated kneecap and told me that he would rather have me use Advil over pharmaceutical grade pain killers. I got a total of 2 hrs of sleep and requested him to reconsider prescribing me to pain killers as the pain is really taking a toll on me. He said one word. No

If only I could give zero stars!

Posted on August 17th, 2014

First of all, I called this group asking to see a doctor that specialized in ACL reconstructions. I was given a appt with dr reeves. He was very nice but said I should see there ACL specialist. Out a $35 copay. Wait another month and see dr Steiner. He was nice, and very interested. He said I needed a revision, but before we would schedule he wanted another appointment and for me to bring my husband. Another $35 copay. A month later I go in, with my husband, and it was like a different man walked in. He immediately said he didn't know why I was there since I obviously chose not to do the physical therapy. I told him I wasn't told to. I was told it wouldn't hurt to do it, but the problem was in the placement of the ACL. He then went on to ignore me and speak to my husband as if I was a child. He looked at him and told him I didn't listen and that's not what he told me. He started telling him exactly how difficult this surgery and recover would be. Once again, he never mentioned this to me!! I told him I was sitting there and he could speak to me. Even my husband was confused by the whole encounter. The first time I saw him he said he was excited to do the surgery because it would be very interesting. The second time, he was arrogant and basically telling me husband I was a liar. If his memory is that bad, maybe he should take notes!! Never will I see him or that group again!!! In all I was out $105 in copays to be treated like a child by arrogant jerk.

Repaired torn knee cartlige

Posted on August 19th, 2013

Was wonderful. Very prompt ans professional. Spent alot of time with me and answered all my questions.

Posted on October 9th, 2017