Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy T Chen
Dr. Timothy T Chen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hermiston, OR. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Trios Health (Hospital), Lourdes Medical Center and Good Shepherd Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy T Chen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Timothy T Chen has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Dr. Timothy T Chen has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
I waited half an hour while people who were late went in before me. Obviously irritated I answered the nurses questions but apparently I was not talkative enough for her. She became extremely rude and would not believe me when I told her my dosages for medications. This may or may not be a reflection on Dr. Chen. He may book too many patients or employ horribly rude nurses. He is fairly nice but doesn't really listen.
Dr. Chen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1982
Cooper University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStephen N Ewer Md, 600 NW 11th St Ste E23, Hermiston, OR
Dr. Timothy T Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermiston, OR.