Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy T Quinn has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 9
First of all I wish to thank everyone involved in my surgery I found Dr.Quinn as well as his staff very professional, My personal experience through out the whole operation was 10 stars. Even the follow-up was well done. I had a hernia operation and I felt as though I was spoiled rotten.As of this time 4 months later I have no complaints about the Dr,Staff or the Hospital outpatient staff. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel at ease. GREAT JOB EVERYONE and Thank you! If you are lucky enough to get Dr. Quinn for a hernia operation I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Quinn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Timothy T Quinn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKootenai Cda, 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 341, Coeur D Alene, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy T Quinn in this video.
Dr. Timothy T Quinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.