Dr. Timothy T Quinn Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy T Quinn?

All Young Intern's should spend a month with Dr.Quinn to see how to treat your patients. Thank You Dr.Quinn and Staff for being so Wonderful and Caring people!!

Wonderful Doctor and office personnel.

Dr. Quinn was absolutely wonderful, he was very caring and took time to explain issues, his staff was wonderful as well.

client

First of all I wish to thank everyone involved in my surgery I found Dr.Quinn as well as his staff very professional, My personal experience through out the whole operation was 10 stars. Even the follow-up was well done. I had a hernia operation and I felt as though I was spoiled rotten.As of this time 4 months later I have no complaints about the Dr,Staff or the Hospital outpatient staff. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel at ease. GREAT JOB EVERYONE and Thank you! If you are lucky enough to get Dr. Quinn for a hernia operation I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!

Dr. Timothy T Quinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.