Dr. Timothy Robinson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Robinson?

Posted on October 7th, 2017

Staff personnel is not the best.. long waiting over two hrs

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Where to begin Dr Robinson is a fantastic doctor His front office staff is the worst I have ever seen They are so incompetent one wonders how they keep their jobs. Here are two examples

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Dr Robinson is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable on internal medicine. I have been going to him for more than 20 years he always seems to find time to squeeze you win when you're not feeling well.

Where's the doctor?

Posted on February 29th, 2016

My appt was 11:30 am. It is 2:07 still waiting 2 hrs 27 min

Posted on March 31st, 2015

you call for test results or forms and leave message's nobody ever gets back to you. Dr Robinson is nice but his staff needs help

RD

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Dr. Robinson is an excellent DO. Let me start by saying that having a "nice doctor" is not my priority. However, I don't know how Dr. Robinson does that. No matter how late and busy is his day (and I've seen this office packed and under emergency, not with me Thanks G-d), and he still always keep it calm, with great smile and all the time in the world to attend to you. But more importantly, Dr. Robinson is extremely knowledgable, keeping up to date (I know because I am an allied professional), thorough and, as I said, always has the time to explain anything and everything. The only downside is the wait time, but when your turn comes, and he attends to you fully, you understand why. If you need a family doctor in Bayside/Queens area, don't hesitate to call his office. His team is also always very nice.

BEST DOC EVER.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Smart, always up on current medical issues, thorough and great man who truly cares about each and every one of his patients. Judgement-free zone. Worth the wait. Always.

lacking honesty

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

My insurance has a policy that does not require payment for yearly physicals. I was charged and when I tried to get in touch with billing, I was told that I needed to get in touch with the doctor. Called several times... I am still waiting for call back. 2010

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr Robinson and his staff in the back are wonderful however the front staff is horrible. They never pick up the phone never remember the authorizations never return phone calls. If I switch offices is because of the incompetence of the front desk not the Dr. I have endured the front because I really like him but I'm tired of the front.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on August 11th, 2011

One of the best Doctors I've ever see. The office staff is very friendly and the wait time is much less than most doctors I've seen. They are incredibly thorough. I have never felt rushed out of the office no matter how late my appointment was. The doctor makes sure every question is answered and that I understood everything. The doctor and staff definitely go out of their way to make sure I'm comfortable in the exam rooms.

Patient for 15 years

Posted on November 20th, 2010

Dr Robinson Has been My Doctor for 15years .I trust him completely and thank him for saving my life more than once.

patient for 15 years

Posted on November 20th, 2010

Dr Robinson has been my family Doctor for 15 years . He has my trust and has also seen all the members of my family . I have never given this much trust to any other Doctor in my life .