Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy M Talbert
Dr. Timothy M Talbert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Talbert is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy M Talbert has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Showing 5 of 26
I appreciate the professionalism and expertise displayed by Dr, Timothy Talbert. I have found him to be very thorough and attentive. Dr. Talbert explains medical conditions sufficiently and provides adequate answers to my concerns and questions. He presents himself with confidence, and has proven to be accurate in accessing and diagnosing my medical needs. I highly recommend him to others who are looking for a qualified cardiac electrophysiologist.
Dr. Talbert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Timothy M Talbert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Cardiology Group, 2341 McCallie Ave Ste 200, Chattanooga, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy M Talbert in this video.
Dr. Timothy M Talbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.