Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy A Theobald has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I WILL NOT SEE dr. t. AGAIN. HE SPACES OUT WHEN I TRY TO EXPLAIN COMPLAINT. BESIDES NOT LISTENING TO ME, HE IS GRUFF AND CRASS. NO "BEDSIDE MANNER". I HAVE NEVER HAD A DR. ACT SO DISINTERESTED IN WHAT I HAD TO SAY. IF I WERE TO RECOMMEND dr.t. TO ANYONE, MY RECOMMENDATION WOULD BE NOT TO GET INVOLVED WITH HIM OR HIS OFFICE TO BEGIN WITH.
he started out really well, then something happen, it is almost as though his caring for people when out the window.he isn't nasty but has something to be said about him personality, don't know how to take him from time to time.some of his staff has rocks for brains they seem not to be understanding to what you are telling them.tammy his nurse is the best one there,at least she gets it.too much like goodall hospital really scary, when it comes right down to it. no compation for people and their needs. what is too bad because he wasn't always like that. not sure, maybe he is just tired of the way things are, too bad.i would really stop and think about using him as a doctor.
Dr. theobald did not bother to provide a very thorough assessment and evaluation of my symtoms. he did not do any special diagnostic test except for a couple of common lab test. he sent me to a pain clinic to treat the pain but no real diagnosis just assumptions. I felt he did not believe me and didn't want to take the time to listen. Therefore he is now fired.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
23 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Kennebec Valley Medical Center
Dr. Timothy A Theobald accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy A Theobald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sanford, ME.