Dr. Timothy W Tollestrup Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy W Tollestrup?

Great Doctor!

Dr. Tollestrup was able to help when no one else could! Don't give up if you have unexplained pain…at least give it one more try. You won't be disappointed!

Relieved the pain when the other 4 surgeons could not .

It's rare these days to find the level of professionalism, care and commitment you'll find with Dr. T. I've had doctors schedule appointment and found myself waiting a half a day in an overbooked waiting room for hours, to be seen for five minutes and out the door. Dr. T is in depth, concern with resolving your issues and pain, and at the same time keeping you informed of what and why his decisions or treatments and test are for. First saw the Doctor after a hand injury several years ago and had not one moment of hesitation to go back with a new problem. I would recommend him to any family or friends that need his services.

Stay away from this guy

Dr. Tollstrup was quite arrogant and when I had questions he just dismissed them and actually started yelling at me during the visit. I have been in pain for years and cursed at me and I left his office. I do not know what his problem is but I would NOT recommend him for anything. He seems to only care about money or something.

Dr. Tollestrup is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone!

dad

What a great experience to meet such a" stand up" doctor.It's a rarity to meet a doctor that cares about his patients like we found with Dr tollestrup.We travelled from another state and are we ever glad we did.best of the best

Beware

Wrong diagnosis and surgery led to significant increase in pain.

Compassionate doctor

Dr Tollestrup was my 7th doctor and he really understood what I was going thru. RSD is a really stupid diagnosis but Dr T get's it. He was the doc who did not force me into nerve blocks and pills. He listens, he acts, and he gets results. He save my life, and I have recommended him to my best friend.

Great Dr.

Highly recommended

Dr. Tollestrup is the most thorough dr. I have ever met. He spends time, listens, and explains in a manner easily understood. I was amazed at the amount of time he spent with me, unlike the conveyor belt treatment you get with most doctors. Other docs have been dismissive and blown me off as if the problem will just disappear on its own. Dr tollestrup has restored my faith in physicians. There are some out there that have empathy and want to help, albeit, they are few and far between. I highly recommend this doctor.

Never Again!

This place is crazy! The lady taking the appointments was rude and the doctor was even worse. I'd rather be in pain than put up with this guy.

Excellent surgical skill. No post operative complications.