Have you seen Dr. Timothy W Tollestrup?

Piriformis Syndrome

Dr. Tollestrup did probably the most comprehensive exam on me that I have ever had done and specially since all the new restrictions upon paying these days. He confirmed the piriformis syndrome diagnosis I had from MRN and injections and also found some other nerve problems. I had my piriformis removed and no longer have the constant spasms and pain in the middle of my buttock. After 3 months of healing and me noticing the other problems (worst pain is usually the most you feel at one time). He is working with me to get injections to confirm his diagnosis of the other issues. He is very kind and has the best bedside manner and really works hard to make your trip to see him the most productive for you, not him! I will be going back to see him for the other issues and would highly recommend him to others.!

Saved me from a life of brain altering drugs and disability!

My miracle was God leading me to Dr. Tim Tollestrup! I suffered from Piriformis Syndrome for 8 years, had a botched release surgery by an orthopedic doctor who made the condition worse! At 8 years and 10 months I found him through a social media support group patient who had their Piriformis muscle removed by Dr. T. He removed my muscles, yes I had two on one side, not even seen in the release surgery, and he did two surgeries to fix damaged nerves the orthopedic did in the release surgery. Dr. T is not only an amazing surgeon, but a humble person who talks to his patients as equal human beings. He listens and the first doctor out of 13 who understood my He perfected the surgery for Piriformis Syndrome by removing the muscle. I have nomy muscles were only 2 inch by 1 inch, just enough to cause problems.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Tollestrup was able to help when no one else could! Don't give up if you have unexplained pain…at least give it one more try. You won't be disappointed!

Relieved the pain when the other 4 surgeons could not .

It's rare these days to find the level of professionalism, care and commitment you'll find with Dr. T. I've had doctors schedule appointment and found myself waiting a half a day in an overbooked waiting room for hours, to be seen for five minutes and out the door. Dr. T is in depth, concern with resolving your issues and pain, and at the same time keeping you informed of what and why his decisions or treatments and test are for. First saw the Doctor after a hand injury several years ago and had not one moment of hesitation to go back with a new problem. I would recommend him to any family or friends that need his services.

Stay away from this guy

Dr. Tollstrup was quite arrogant and when I had questions he just dismissed them and actually started yelling at me during the visit. I have been in pain for years and cursed at me and I left his office. I do not know what his problem is but I would NOT recommend him for anything. He seems to only care about money or something.

Dr. Tollestrup is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone!

dad

What a great experience to meet such a" stand up" doctor.It's a rarity to meet a doctor that cares about his patients like we found with Dr tollestrup.We travelled from another state and are we ever glad we did.best of the best

Beware

Wrong diagnosis and surgery led to significant increase in pain.

Compassionate doctor

Dr Tollestrup was my 7th doctor and he really understood what I was going thru. RSD is a really stupid diagnosis but Dr T get's it. He was the doc who did not force me into nerve blocks and pills. He listens, he acts, and he gets results. He save my life, and I have recommended him to my best friend.

Great Dr.

Highly recommended

Dr. Tollestrup is the most thorough dr. I have ever met. He spends time, listens, and explains in a manner easily understood. I was amazed at the amount of time he spent with me, unlike the conveyor belt treatment you get with most doctors. Other docs have been dismissive and blown me off as if the problem will just disappear on its own. Dr tollestrup has restored my faith in physicians. There are some out there that have empathy and want to help, albeit, they are few and far between. I highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Timothy W Tollestrup is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.