Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Timothy Turner
Dr. Timothy Turner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Inverness, IL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Turner is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Presence St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Turner has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
There are no reviews for Dr. Timothy Turner yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Turner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Presence St Joseph Hospital
40 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTimothy Turner DO, 1100 Glencrest Dr, Inverness, IL
Dr. Timothy Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inverness, IL.