Dr. Timothy V Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy V Johnson?

Dr Johnson is a very caring & excellent doctor. He delivered both of my children & cared for me when I got sick with preclampsia one week after my second child was born. If not for him, something terrible could have happened to me. For that I am eternally grateful for a wonderful doctor!

Great Doctor!

I got the privledge of getting Dr. Johnson when i was being treated for infertility. He was the 1st Dr. I have ever had that I felt realy cared about me and my health. He is also the 1st Dr that has actually called to check on me without being prompted. Very good bedside manner. Couldn't be happier to finally have him as my OB now that I am finally pregnant!!!!!

Dr. Timothy V Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Weymouth, MA.