Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Parsons MD
Dr. Timothy Parsons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northampton, MA, with other offices in Florence, MA and Northampton, MA (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Parsons is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Parsons has 4 locations
Dr. Timothy Parsons has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy Parsons is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Parsons - Posted on October 21st, 2015
I love Dr. Parsons, he's one of the best doctors I have ever had. Appointments are always on time. Staff is great. I can not say enough about him and the practice. I've been with him over 10 years. My husband & 2 adult boy's go to him too! He's right on the ball with the physicals, blood test ect. You can't ask for a more polite, passionate doctor!!!!
Dr. Parsons is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
17 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Timothy Parsons Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timothy Parsons's office for more information.
22 Atwood Dr Northampton, MA : (413) 584-2178
269 Locust St Florence, MA : (413) 584-2178
30 Locust St Northampton, MA : (413) 582-2898
76 Carlon Dr Northampton, MA : (413) 584-2178
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy Parsons is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.