Dr. Timothy Vierling Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Vierling?

Best doctor EVER!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Vierling delivered both of my boys. After having a terrible experience with one OB/GYN, I was referred to Dr. Vierling. He enabled me to have confidence in doctors again. His bedside manner is WONDERFUL. He has time to listen to your concerns. He even came out of his office into the waiting room once when he saw me come in with my newborn for a checkup to say hello and see how my baby and I were doing. I could never praise him enough for all he has done for me.

Best OB/GYN I've ever been to

Posted on October 16th, 2011

He has to be by far the best Dr. I have ever been to. He makes sure you are totally comfortable, answers all questions you have and does not rush you at all. I could go on and on about how great this man is.

Posted on June 20th, 2010

Very caring and compassionate doctor. I would and have recommend/ed him to my family. Has spent much time with me in the office and always LISTENS to what I have to say. Very pleased with his care.

Posted on June 12th, 2017