Dr. Timothy W Gibson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy W Gibson?

Best Darn orthopedic surgeon in OC

With the many surgeries this doctor has done, he still shows great concerns for his patients, always listens and very attentive. He explains everything in detail and gives awesome advice. And his staff are just the best, looking out for all their patients.

I had bilateral arthroscopic knee surgery awhile back. I found Dr. Gibson to be curt and insulting about losing weight without alot of discussion. I wish he explained to me how important it may have been to lose weight although my health issues make it impossible. The surgery lasted about six years and now I need knee replacements but I will find a doctor that is a little more empathetic and takes time with patients. Also, I couldn't get a hold of the Dr. after surgery and he should have made better arrangements for me to be mobile so I wasn't chasing down wheelchairs and walkers since I couldn't use crutches.

Dr. Gibson review.

He spent 5 minutes with me, even cut me off when I was describing my symptoms. Since I wasn't a candidate for surgery he had no time for me. Would ...

If you don't need surgery, probably not for you.

Dr. Gibson is not mean. However, if you do not have a problem that requires surgical management, he won't spend much time on you. When I first went to see him, he made me feel stupid for coming. He told me to stop running and come back in one month if I didn't improve. When I came back a month later he seemed befuddled and told me he was going to refer me to an "intellectual orthopedist." What was he saying about himself? The cold hard facts are, insurance doesn't pay enough to try and figure out problems that don't require surgery. But the experience was unsatisfying enough that if I ever needed surgery, I wouldn't go to him.

Personality

Found him to be very cold and uncaring. If you're not a surgical candidate, he and his staff make you feel like you are wasting their time. Very discouraging. Doesn't really listen and has a very condescending attitude.

MASTER OF THEM ALL!

Dr. Gibson repaired both my elbows a couple years apart. He was sent from God to work miracles! He is awesome and know his stuff for sure. Highly recommended!

Dr. Gibson did my Total Knee Replacement. He did a wonderful job and I'm very satisfied. He's a very caring and compassionate person. I will continue to treat with him.

Great Person, Great Surgeon

He did my ACL surgery and my knee feels great now for the 2nd year running. I plan on following up for other surgeries I may have in the future...