Dr. Timothy W Martin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Timothy W Martin?

Dr Martin didn't think atrial fibrillation was an emergency even though he was on call he wouldn't come in until the next day to shock my heart into a normal rythm.

CHF/MI

Tim saved my life. He can appear gruff at times. The truth is he's really a teddy bear. He is an excellent MD. He is fully aware of his patients condition. I'd rather have an excellent physician, who knows what their doing. He gets to the issue at hand. He has the guts to deal with issues. Thanks Tim!

first experience with Dr. Martin

I could not believe how rude and insensitive Dr. Martin was in my first visit with him. I had series of stress tests on my heart before being referred to see him. I was told there were things to cause concern. He totally downplayed any of my concerns and made me feel like I was making up my condition in general. Overall, I will be asking to be referred to a different hospital and physician entirely.

Terrible Experience during procedure

was totally unprofessional and zero compassion, could not complete vein filter procedure and refused to seek advice of other medical professionals to resolve the issue, walked out of room and left us hanging, should not be practicing medicine.

Heartnurse

Dr Martin was very caring and compassionate and totally made me feel involved in my care. He is well trained and has excellent bedside manner. My medical issues were well taken care of by Dr Martin, and I am also in the business...he has an excellent reputation.