Dr. Timothy W Mcguire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy W Mcguire?

A Thankful Patient

About 3 years ago I was diagnosed with severe diverticulitis and was referred to Dr. McGuire. I found him to be a very kind, considerate, and patient man who listened to me and put my needs first. I thank God for the referral because I believe with God guiding his hands, he saved my life!!! I would gladly recommend Dr. McGuire to my family and friends,

Awesome surgeon

Dr. McGuire was very professional and my surgery went well without complications. My pain was minimal and his staff was helpful and courteous.I highly recommend him to anyone needing a caring personal surgeon.Great bedside manner.