Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy W Walsh has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Walsh seems to be very knowledgeable about pain management. I have had multiple spinal injections over the years and they have usually helped. His attitude is a little flip, but I can live with that as long as he practices good medicine. Finding this office saved me big $ over being treated at the Mercy Pain Clinic, The Metro Anesthesiology Office only costs the same co-pay as a doctors' office with my insurance.
I feel Dr Walsh is a good pain management doctor. I have seen him on and off for many years. People have been giving him bad reviews, and I don't understand why. If you are seeing Dr Walsh, all other forms of treatment have failed. He is a chronic pain doctor. He doesn't have the best bedside manner, but I don't think it is horrible. I feel he is a very good doctor.
I had a lot of pain, did a series of injections but seemed to be more concerned about issues that had nothing to do with my pain. We seemed to have to remind him what procedures what we had done up to that point and what medications I have been on. Overall, we felt that he really didn't believe what I was telling him and that my pain was just in my head.
29 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Timothy W Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBascom Palmer Eye Institute, 3880 Tamiami Trl N, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy W Walsh in this video.
Dr. Timothy W Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.