Dr. Timothy Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Watson?

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Being with Dr.Timothy Watson since 97 and will never change the staff has always being friendly and the Dr have helped me with all four of my kids. Love how they direct themselves to the kids and how they ask questions to find out how the child feels. I recommend this Dr all the time. The waite time is worth it because the quality is great.

Medical Director, Mission Pediatrics

Posted on January 24th, 2013

This is Doctor Watson. We go to great lengths to make sure your kids get excellent care. We are easily the most accessible doctors in town, providing 24 hour advice, and unlike many practices, we take care of our own patients in the hospital (see website). Doctors are in the office every day, and our schedule is posted online on our website www.missionpediatrics.com We have completely overhalled management in the last year that greatly improves the patient experience. We make same day appointments easy. Wait times are always a challenge during cold and flu season, but we do our best to take care of all-comers. Please make sure to post your POSITIVE experiences online as these types of websites tend to only attract a very small minority of mean and vindictive people who rarely report the real story and hide behind the anonymity of the internet, and I guarantee you that all online complainers haven't tried to resolve anything with me first. Often, these uncertified rating sites will irresponsibly place false information that damages good reputations, and our doctors work too hard to deserve that kind of unprofessionalism. All my patients should know that they can always contact me if they have even the slightest concern, and they can be assured that their concerns will be both professionally and satisfactorily addressed.

Wait is Extremely Long!!

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I have only seen Dr. Watson a few times and my son has been going here since he was born, now he is 5. I have to say though that the other doctors and PA are caring and they listen to my concerns. The staff is always friendly. My only compliant is the wait. I hate going there because I know I will be there for at least 2-3 hours. I have considered changing doctors only because the wait infuriates me. Other than that I have no other complaints. Just please correct the wait time people!!

Posted on January 15th, 2011

Dr. Watson is a good doctor. The only problem is that he is almost never in the Riverside office. Almost every time I go there I have to see the PA. That's fine for certain things, but when it's something important I would rather see an MD. There will be no MD there all of next week. Maybe time to change doctors.

Posted on February 21st, 2017