Dr. Timothy R Wessel Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy R Wessel?

A GREAT cardiologist

I was given a coronary artery cath by Dr. Arthur Lee last week but he had to take a trip to Japan right after that. Dr. Wessel took over and installed 3 stents in my coronary arteries. He was so efficient that I did not even know the procedure was complete. He explained the entire procedure to me and the prognosis of my complete recovery. I stayed in the hospital overnight and the next day he came over discharged me. He was knowledgeable, patient, professional, and caring throughout the process. He is personable and passionate. He is the BEST!

A Very Happy Person

I think the world of Dr. Wessel he did a heart cath on me and he was wonderful he is one of the best Cardiologist at that group he is very kind and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Cardiologist !

I was out of town in Gainesville when I suffered a heart attack at 3:30 am in my hotel room. I was taken to North Florida Regional Medical Center and Dr. Wessel was called. He came in emergently and took me to the cath lab and placed 2 cardiac stents. He is a wonderful and caring professional. He spent a great deal of time with me and was never rushed.

Dr Wessel is Terrific

Dr Wessel excels at making you feel he is concerned about you as a person and explaining what your problems are and what can be done about them.