Dr. Timothy Westover Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Westover?

Great Anesthesiologist

I was very nervous about my surgery today and this anesthesiologist spent over 20 mins seated next to me talking me through the specifics of both the surgery and anesthetic. He was very informed and constantly made eye contact. After surgery he made a point to talk to my family about how everything went. I would recommend him without reservation to any future patients. Very impressed!

I was completely taken back at how kind and courteous this doctor was. He was both intelligent and humble-he really put me at ease before my open heart surgery. I specifically found this site b/c I wanted to give him feedback. Wonderful physician!

Dr. Timothy Westover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.