Dr. Timothy Wiess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Wiess?

Posted on May 12th, 2016

best doctor ever

RUN DON'T WALK

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

My granddaughter had a normal delivery by Dr. Weiss two years ago. Everything went well without any problems until he prescribed a strong prescription pain reliever knowing that she was breast feeding. That poor baby was so doped up that I feared for her breathing. I talked her into discontinuing this medication. The baby finally came around to nursing properly plus normal wakefulness. Who doesn't know that this was harmful to a newborn?! I would think Dr. Wiess should know that pharmaceuticals were harmful during pregnancy and after delivery to a breast feeding Mom. This year my granddaughter became pregnant again and went back to Dr. Wiess who determined that this pregnancy was a high risk one for her. She was very nauseated the entire time and would go into intermittent labor pains. She followed his recommendations faithfully. She went into hard labor in her 8th month when he hospitalized her giving her pharmaceuticals again to stop labor plus steroid injections. He sent her home to wait until her delivery date of approximately Nov. 1. The last week of Oct. she didn't feel movement from the baby and went in to see him at the office. She was immediately admitted to the hospital to deliver her stillborn son who weighed in at 7 lb 4 oz and appeared perfect. He never once looked any of us in the face or offered condolences or a feasible explanation of how this happened under doctors care. This was totally unacceptable to us family members. Is this top drawer standard of care for a high risk patient? The mother of patient is a nurse, tried to get him to answer some questions after the nightmare delivery of which were never addressed. The whole experience with him was terrible and I personally will try my best to steer my granddaughter in another direction if and when she ever becomes pregnant again to save the heartache of ever going through this again. If he couldn't handle this pregnancy he should have passed her on to someone else who might know what they were doing and just maybe she would have been bringing home a live baby instead of planning a funeral memorial. Shame on him and lack of compassion.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Sometimes you have to wait but this is because he is very thorough with his patients and/or he has deliveries to attend to. I have made him late twice by delivering during his business hours so I understand when this occurs.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I would not recommend this Dr, cannot believe all the high reviews he gets. You wait forever to see him and when I tried to explain the way I was feeling while I was pregnant he looked at me like I was nuts. I asked him if I should maybe be put on something for anxiety and his response was, "well you got out of bed didn't you, we generally don't give anything to patients unless you can't even get out of bed" which yes I got out of bed but I was a mess when I would shower I wouldn't even look in the mirror. Then he would tell me at the end of my visit after I would explain I wasn't feeling right, "you're doing great!" ok yea sure I just got done explaining to you that I'm a wreck but I'm doing great! My general dr put me on a safe medication for depression while I was pregnant and my next monthly check up he said, "well you seem happier," umm...yea no thanks to you A-hole. Then he wouldn't schedule my csection the date I asked, he was going to be out of town so instead I ended up going into labor while he was out of town and had an abruption my baby was in NICU he never said anything to me about it or even asked how my baby was! He sucks

Appointments

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I loved Dr. Weiss. He is a great doctor and he delivered both of my kids. I just found out i am pregnant again and the ease of getting an appointment with him has halted. Even for my regular exams i could not get in unless i scheduled a year in advance which is highly unrealistic. I was very dismayed to find out he could not get me into to see him for 2 months and i am already 2 months pregnant. Even though i am a regular patient i get put on the back burner. Needless to say i had to switch doctors and was highly disappointed. I think he has way to many patients which becomes unfair for his regular patients.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Excellent doctor!! Ive been a patient of his for 4 years. The whole staff is very warm and kind. Very professional atmosphere

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

I would definitely recommend Dr. Wiess and I have to many women!

unnessesary surgery

Posted on September 1st, 2009

went to him and he basically forced me to have a surgery, which i later found out was UNNESSESARY!! Then would not tell me what went on, and then brushed me off to another doctor!! Very unprofessional. I would advise you avoid this doctor at ALL costs.

Posted on June 4th, 2009

Dr. Wiess is the dest doctor I have ever been to. I would recommend him 100%!!!

Posted on November 24th, 2008

I have recommended Dr. Wiess to every pregnant woman I know!

Great Doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2008

The best doc I have ever had. He listens to you and provides execellent care. I highly recomend him

Posted on October 26th, 2017