Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy R Willingham
Dr. Timothy R Willingham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Willingham is affiliated with St Marys Medical Center. Dr. Willingham has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy R Willingham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 39
Its impossible to schedule appointment by calling office, I had trouble reaching someone by phone so left a message. I had no call back so I went to Zoc Doc and twice they scheduled me wrong. I show up today and the front desk barely acknowledge you, then they ask for money as thats more important than making you feel comfortable. I scheduled a full physical and was told i was only scheduled for a sick visit and the sick visit costs money and the physical does not. So I did not get the care I needed, nor an apology or any attempt to make the situation better. I even had to change my job and childcare to make it there. Pretty poor ! He is a good doc but a terrible office can ruin it all
I've spent years looking for a decent doctor in South Florida and I haven't had much luck. I've had some good experiences with Cleveland Clinic; however, the West Palm facility is difficult and getting an appointment takes forever. Dr. Willingham and this office as a whole, is different. Dr. Willingham listens closely, he has a great bedside manner, he's patient and caring. His office is clean, organized, fast and the staff are very helpful. The best primary care physician I've found in the area.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Willingham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Timothy R Willingham accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTimothy R Willingham Md, 4611 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Timothy R Willingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.