Dr. Timothy Winchester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Winchester?

Comfortable

Posted on November 24th, 2017

I dread visits to the doctor and am always uneasy about the whole experience, but I have to say Dr. Winchester is fantastic and makes a patient feels so comfortable with him. My husband and I both have him as our PCP and we are both very happy with the experiences we have had with him and his staff.

Winchester Review

Posted on September 19th, 2016

I have had the same general practitioner (family doctor) for 30+ years. I had been advised that as I get older I should have an internal medicine doctor. Dr. Winchester was recommended to me and I am VERY happy that I went to see him. I've never had problems with appointments. Have been squeezed in many times at the last minute. Dr. Winchester's practice has a patient portal (i.e. internet site for exchange of info between dr. and patient and a way to contact his nurse). Dr. Tim spends way more time with me discussing everything I am concerned with (not a 3 minute visit with an automatic prescription like I was used to receiving). He will even communicate with you view the patient portal after hours. Dr. Tim is proactive and easy to talk to. Answers all questions. Excellent doctor!

Patient

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Best doctor I have ever visited. He saved my life when I contracted Ecoli poisioning

Great family doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I am 55 and have lived in various parts of the Eastern United States. I know that when I have an appointment with Dr. Winchester, he will walk in, sit down, put his feet up and give every indication that I have his full attention. He doesn't prepare to leave until I am satisfied that we have addressed every concern.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Great doctor.

Posted on August 25th, 2014

Dr. Winchester is courteous and efficient. He accepted me as a patient after my Dr.retired as a favor to my family. I appreciate him as a competent physician and a really fine fellow.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Thorough, knowledgeable and competent internal medicine physician.Top notch.

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr. Winchester may be knowledgeable, but doesn't ask enough questions to find other diagnoses that may be present. He did not recommend tests that are usually ordered for good preventative medicine.

Very knowledgeable doctor; caring & attentive

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr Winchester is an excellent dr! He is very knowledgeable & up-to-date about information, and even quick to get more information if needed. If you are ever waiting on him (which may be more than you would like) it is only because he is spending personal time with others that he will also be spending with you.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017