Dr. Timothy D Wingo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Timothy D Wingo?

Dr. Wingo saved my life

When I had a silent heart attack ( unknown to me at the time) and days later was taken to the Emergency Room, Dr. Wingo correctly diagnosed me as having had a heart attack and admitted me to the Hospital. My cardiologist said that most doctors would have missed the signs, but Dr. Wingo recognized them and saved my life. I am very impressed by Dr. Wingo as a man and as a Doctor and have and will continue to highly recommend him to family and friends.

Excellent Physician

Down to earth, friendly, and immensely insightful. His recommendations and prescriptions worked beautiful together, bringing significant relief to my aching back in just the first day!