The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Winkler
Dr. Timothy Winkler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tuscaloosa, AL, with other offices in Tuscaloosa, AL and Tuscaloosa, AL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Winkler is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center, Pickens County Medical Center Inc and Northport Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Winkler has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Timothy Winkler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.