Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy D Wycoff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy D Wycoff has the following 37 expertise
- Peptic Ulcer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Eye Infections
- Anxiety Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sprains and Strains
- Geriatric Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Family Planning
Dr. Timothy D Wycoff has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Timothy D Wycoff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Appleton Medical Center
Dr. Timothy D Wycoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsFox Valley Pulmonary Medicine Sc Appleton, 2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI
Dr. Timothy D Wycoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.