More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Zager
Dr. Timothy Zager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Zager is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center, Essentia Health St Marys Children's Hospital and St Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Zager has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Zager is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Essentia Health St Marys Children's Hospital
SMDC Medical Center
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
St Marys Medical Center
Miller Dwan Medical Center
St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Essentia Health Duluth
Virginia Regional Medical Center
38 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Timothy Zager accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsESSENTIA HEALTH ST MARYS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy Zager in this video.
Dr. Timothy Zager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.