Dr. Timothy Zoys Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Zoys?

A VERY SMART & KIND DOCTOR

Posted on January 11th, 2017

I needed a second opinion on a health problem concerning pain management and heard about Dr. Zoys from one of my work colleagues. She actually called and helped get the appointment for me. Dr. Tim Zoys spent well over an hour reading my files, testing the problem area and talking to me about future options. My parents had gone with me because of the seriousness of the problem and for support. All three of us were very impressed with him and his knowledge of pain management. Dr. Zoy's was very thorough and was straight-forward in his approach and I appreciated that. I could also tell that he cared about me and my condition and wanted to help - which is important. Because my condition is rare, I need a creative doctor that's willing to think outside of the box. Dr. Zoy's gave me the important information that I needed to make a wise decision about the next steps to move forward. His office staff was very nice too. I would recommend Dr. Tim Zoy's to anyone looking for a quality pain management doctor in the Dallas area. He's great and a very nice man!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I realize from other people that they don't like his straight forward manner but I really appreciate it. I would rather have a doctor be straightforward & honest about what he feels should be done concerning my treatment. Rather than waste my time & not zero in on the medical issues, just to assuage my feelings.

Fantastic Doctor and Staff

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I have dealt with many doctors over the last two years since my cancer diagnosis and multiple surgeries. Dr. Zoys and his staff have become one of my favorite specialists to visit due to their kindness, compassion, and personal treatment. I only wish other doctors and medical staff worked at the wonderful level that Dr. Zoys and his staff do.

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Dr. Zoys is a straight up honest doctor. If he doesn't feel he can help you, he lets you know. He has me up walking again again and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I would look elsewhere

Posted on April 16th, 2015

He knows his stuff and will spend time with you being argumentative. He is a very defensive doctor. He will make you feel like you're making up your problems if he doesn't "see" that they exist and will make you feel bad if you take too long by his standards to come back and see him.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Except for believing my 80-year-old mother was a narcotic addict, he was great.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Very caring, good bedside manner. Explains results of tests in a way that you understand.

Sad

Posted on September 8th, 2014

I was so excited to find him and my primary doctor faxed him a referral on 8-20. They followed up with calls to set up an appointment several times and left messages, so did I. Finally after my advocate at the hospital trying to help with a post trauma skull fracture (migraine pain) she finally got someone on the phone 15 days later who said he doesn't treat migraine pain. Why couldn't he have been kind enough to have someone call 2 weeks earlier to say that? I had been crying for 2 months.

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Great results with his treatment plan.

My experience

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I'm a Customer Service Supervisor for the American Heart Association. So I do know about good customer service and how to provide it. Dr. Zoys handled business quickly and efficiently. Dr. Zoys is polite and professional. He is not warm and fuzzy but I didn't go see him for that, I needed help with my back and hip pain. I have visited him twice my initial visit and my first injection. Everything went smoothly and I pray it continues to. I like for my doctor to keep it real and accurate. And not to cloud my judgment with fluff. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr. Zoys has a serious ego problem. There was no follow up by his office, even on the day of surgery. He apparently does not have a physician on call. I called that evening and reached him; he was rude and advised me to read the directions furnished by Medical City--I found no such instructions in the sheaf of papers Medical City gave me.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I had no problem getting in to see the dr. and when I did ,yes he's not all on bedside manner. But he did find my problem, and I would go back to him again and again. If you want someone to cuddle you, see your mom! If you want results for your pain see Dr. Zoy!