Dr. Tin Tran Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Tin Tran?

First and Only Experience

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Based on the way this person treated me in the examination room proved that this guy only became a doctor for the pay check. He was cold and callous, he repeated himself mutliple times and and asked if I understood and then repeated him self again. I get that Kaiser doctors are busy and see multipule patients but he was so callous and mechanical that I burst into tears when he walked out of the room. I couldn't believe how un caring and cold he was to my senstivity of my condition. I explained that I was have a feeling and that emotional I was fragile about my condition but like I was a machine, gave me a weak girly handshake said thank you and walked out. I feel like he judged me by my injury, my looks and the fact that I am a woman. I felt very much like he was telling me the way it is and that was that. He wasn't going to do anything additional to comfort me or change my mind out my condition. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF YOU ARE SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A PROFESSIONAL. He is not a professional.

Posted on October 3rd, 2014