Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh
Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ashrafzadeh is affiliated with Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach, Good Samaritan Hospital-LA and Pacific Hospital of Long Beach. She speaks English.
Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ashrafzadeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach
Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Olive View Medical Center
Providence Holy Cross M.C. PHS
Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
8 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tina Ashrafzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.