Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina Blitz
Dr. Tina Blitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Blitz is affiliated with UH Conneaut Medical Center, Uh Richmond Medical Center and University Hospitals Case Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tina Blitz has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Blitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UH Conneaut Medical Center
Uh Richmond Medical Center
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Rush Foundation Hospital
Southwest MS Regional Med Center
UH Case Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Tina Blitz accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tina Blitz in this video.
Dr. Tina Blitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.