Dr. Tina Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina Burns?

Forgotten medicaion for my UTI

Posted on October 17th, 2017

During my annual physical exam my urine was the last to be examined, so I had no idea I am having an UTI. Medication was prescribed by doctor, but NEVER made to the pharmacy. Nurse called but did not mention my problem, When I was in agony a few weeks later, my husband to took me to the emergency at Kroger. They took a good care of me. I had to spent $50 more. It is probably the fault of the nurse, but I cannot address her.

Posted on November 4th, 2016

I have never been to a doctor who was so detached and unconcerned. Non-communicative. It was initially very disappointing and somewhat upsetting. I won't be going back. She phoned in medication without any discussion or justification for what she was prescribing. I had absolutely no confidence in her diagnostic skills or concern for my health. I'd read other online reviews about her compassion, but she was cold and uninterested when relating to me. Another review said it well: no diagnosis, no treatment, no help. I felt worse when I left.

No follow-through

Posted on February 5th, 2015

No diagnosis, no relief, no follow up.

Dr. Tina Burns

Posted on July 27th, 2014

This doctor came highly recommended to me from other patient of hers and I am so grateful that she was. I found Dr. Burns to be very patient, really listened to me, easy to talk to. I will continue seek her advise on all my healthcare needs. Methodist Healthcare should be proud to have her included in their group.

The One And Only Dr Burns!!!

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Dr tina burns has been my doctor for about 5 years. She is sweet, patient and she listens. She has never rushed with me during any of my appointments and her diagnosis was always right. She isnt judgemental and she makes you feel "comfortable". The collierville location didnt do her justice as they are just slow in general, so hopefully the memphis location is alot better (staff wise).

Posted on March 11th, 2013

The Collierville office of Family Physicians is beyond slow. The appointments are scheduled 5 minutes apart -- realistically, this is simply not enough time for the doctors to see everyone. So the patients are forced to wait. Never on time. Dr. Burns does not help the pace. Every time I went to visit I had high blood pressure. It was high when I checked it at home. Did she treat it? No, she said I was probably just "nervous." I am so thankful I found another doctor who was proactive enough to help me combat my hypertension without making me jump through a million hoops.

Posted on January 10th, 2012