Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tina Cutone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tina Cutone has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Tina Cutone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 26
Horrible person, doesn't care and doesn't have a clue. Two times had surgical procedures. Both times she was running so far behind that they couldn't use anesthesia because I would have had to stay overnight or reschedule. Still wanted the procedure because I was waiting all day with nothing to eat or drink so I had it done anyway without anesthesia. She could care less. Couldn't even diagnosis the last problem. When I asked her what do you think this is, she said, "I don't know" as she was leaving. Couldn't even stay a minute and answer a few questions. Going to her is useless. Don't go to Dr. Gilman either, because any money she makes is shared with Dr. Cutone. Find a whole new practice. UGH.
This Doctor was RUDE, showed little concern, did not even bother to tell me she accidentally slit bladder while doing hsterectomy, now keeps billing me for bladder repair. Day after surgury having just been gutted she, in mean tone, said "What's with all the pain?" She was a NIGHTMARE. Have switched physicians.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
23 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4100 Johnson Rd, Steubenville, OH
Dr. Tina Cutone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Steubenville, OH.