Dr. Tina M Damato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina M Damato?

Incompetent staff

I have never worked with such incompetent staff (nurse) at a doctor's office. There is no acute care. No doctor on call. Requests for acute care go unanswered. Lab work is not waiting at lab when indicated. Prescriptions not at pharmacy when indicated. Attempts to rectify these situations are met with a rude response - if any. Not quite sure how she's still in business.

Review...

superior medical knowledge/skills and supportive bedside manner. if you are able to get an appointment with dr. d'amato, consider yourself lucky and in good hands.

professional ,caring ,down to earth

I am a retired health care professional from Chicago. I have worked with the best of physicians. I was disappointed when I came to Vermont with my healthcare issues and found physicians that didn't listen, and frankly some were substandard. I guess you would say I doctor shopped until I was lucky through the grace of God to find Dr. Di Amato. I travel 2 hours and 30 minutes to see her. She has made correct diagnosis and was able to correct a thyroid issue a doctor in Chicago could not regulate. She listens, and looks me in the eye not at the chart. I am a person not a dollar bill. Some people choose this profession as parents were doctors or because it is good money and or it has status. They are intelligent and can get through medical school. But being a healer takes more than a good memory. A person must be able to apply what they learn and have the desire to heal. A healer is like a priest of the old days. It is a gift and somewhat of a calling. Dr. Do Amato has this special gift.I believe she loves her work and is a natural healer. I trust her with my life.

This doctors office is very unprofessional. I've seen Dr D'Amato 7 times and the wait time is a minimum of 45 mins. She has run multiple tests and does not call with results for weeks after they are in. Disappointed.

Great and personal physician and staff....

What a doctor's appointment should be!

No waiting and a courteous receptionist. Dr. D'Amato listened to me and I didn't feel at all rushed. She gave me advice based on what I was saying...I was very impressed.

5 stars!

She is an amazing doctor. She really listens and truly cares about her patients. I have moved with her as she has changed practices since I have yet to find another doctor of her character.

-provides an outstanding level of personalized care while at the same time takes a very professional and thorough approach to ensuring that the patient's needs are met both now, and through the long term. She understands that good individual care is sometimes having to say things that patient doesn't necessarily want to hear. Her insights on a particular injury that I was afflicted with made all the difference in my recovery. Even after seeking the opinions of many other "specialists", it was Tina's original prognosis that I trusted, I have made a full recovery since, to what very well could have led to a painful and chronic condition.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. D'Amato is an excellent family doctor. She's warm and caring as well as no-nonsense direct. A careful and respectful listener, and a clear explainer. I recommend her highly.

your the best!

Excellent doctor!

One of the BEST Doctors I have ever met!

Tina is caring, willing to spend as much time as you need and always been there for me-no matter what my problem. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a GREAT doctor. The pine st non-medical staff is another story. They are more concerned with MONEY than patients. You could be bleeding-no money or insurance no service. They don't do her justice.

the shizzle

she is the best doc in the whole world, she is so nice even for a doc. shes not cold hearted and mean, she is very warm and down to earth. tina you are the best