Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina J Dhillon-Ashley
Dr. Tina J Dhillon-Ashley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vista, CA, with another office in Vista, CA. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dhillon-Ashley is affiliated with Valley Childrens Hospital and Madera Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tina J Dhillon-Ashley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Dhillon was so good with me during both my pregnancies. I see her every year for my annual visit and she always takes the time to ask about my life and my children. The husband and I are planning another child and will definitely be going to Dr Dhillon. Her office staff is amazing and really on top of every patient that they have. There is another review on here that doesn't give Dr D enough credit. I'm sorry she had some personal issues but she is human and things are not always in her control. I would highly recommend Dr Dhillon to anyone looking for and OB that actually cares.
Dr. Dhillon was my dr. for nearly my entire pregnancy. At 39 weeks of a high risk pregnancy she disappeared for "personal reasons" and I was left high and dry with no dr. and a baby on the way. Talk about a scary situation to be put in. Never received a follow up or apology and my baby is nearly 3 months old. I would not refer anyone to her office. Her office manager is terrible as well- can't count the number of lies this woman has told.I now see Dr. Nassar and couldn't be happier.
Dr. Dhillon-Ashley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Tina J Dhillon-Ashley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tina J Dhillon-Ashley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vista, CA.