Dr. Tina K Funt Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Tina K Funt?

Find another doctor

I waited 1 1/2 hours for a 10 a.m. appointment. Not because she was backed up but because three friends of hers who came in after me insisted on being taken right away. As I waited in the exam room she spent 10 minutes talking to a salesman about personal business. When she proceeded to go into another room with another friend who came in well after me I left.

Fantastic Physician!!

Dr. Funt has been my doctor for many years. I have been going to her practice since I was a little girl. I have also used the other associates. I can say with great honesty that she is truly an amazing physician. She always makes me feel comfortable and always takes the time to thoroughly discuss any questions or concerns I have. She has a great bedside manner and her cosmetic work is fantastic. Her staff is amazing as well. They are always so helpful and always make me feel like I am at home. This office is probably the only doctors office I actually enjoy going too. I suffer from cystic acne and anytime I need an injection or anything they always get me in right away! The office is very well managed and everyone is very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Funt and her office!!

Dr. Tina Funt found skin cancer on my nose. She quickly made arrangements for me to have it removed. I recommend her to all of my friends because of her knowledge, caring bedside manner, and wonderful staff.

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED

AFTER WAITED OVER 1 HOUR & 30 MINS. MY FULL BODY SCAN WAS CONSIST OF A QUICK LOOK ON ONE SIDE OF MY BACK. I THOUGHTA DERMATOLOGIST WERE TO CHECK THE ENTIRE BODY. I WANTED TO HAVE SOMETHING REMOVED UNDER MY ARM. SHE RECOMMEND THAT I SEE THE LAZER TECHNICIAN WHICH WOULD COST $250 WHICH WAS NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE. THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS NOT PLEASANT FOR ME.

I took my infant daughter to Dr. Funt for her neonatal acne. Dr. Funt was very knowledgeable and helpful. Her staff was very understanding and kind. I highly recommend her.

I trust Dr. Funt completely. My family has been seeing her for years.

The absolute worst experience I have EVER had in health care.

My visit to the office today was a wonderful and positive experience. My daughter was treated for warts on her hands and feet. Doctor Funt was incredibly patient and had the most wonderful bedside manner. Her staff was very courteous and professional. I had a skin exam which was the most thorough and the doctor answered all my questions and made me feel extremely well taken care of. Highly recommend

I went to Dr. Funt after being treated by several doctors who where close to my home. The other doctors rushed me in and out of the room. I came in for a rash, but had other questions. Dr. Funt, not onl correctly diagnosed my rash that heal within 4 days, but was happy to spend quality time with me when I was concerned about a growth on my arm. She is a caring and kind physician (old school with a young nuturing attitude). I have since been back to see her many times. Sometimes you have to wait...but it is well worth it! DB

What a pleasurable experience. The office is beautiful. The staff is pleasant and friendly. Dr. Funt was one of the most endearing specialists I have ever been to. Her expertise and warmth made me feel special...not just another patient. Thank you.

Be prepared for very long wait times...

I saw Dr. Funt on 3 separate visits over a year ago. I felt rushed by her during our appointment, although she was polite and knowledgable. She spent less than 10 minutes on me for each visit. I believe her office staff has her overbooked for appointments. I waited on average from 2 hrs to 2.5 hours for each appointment. One time, I was ushered into the exam room and waited an additional 30 minutes for her after waiting for over 2 hours in the reception area. My time is precious, so I have not returned to this doctor.

Dr. Tina K Funt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.