Dr. Tina Gaunt Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Tina Gaunt?

Posted on August 26th, 2016

i remember all the staff including dr gaunt, were always nice as could be. always made me feel like family instead of just a money. bag.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I have been twice to Dr Gaunt. She have listen to me and explain everything I need to know.

I love her!

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr. Gaunt is very knowledgeable and to the point. I had issues with peri-menopause and she took the time to listen. She recommended I try bio-identical hormones. I was skeptical at first, but willing to try anything. I am now feeling so much better! I actually have energy now and am able to sleep at night! Now I just need to lose some weight. I am excited that she is going to help me with this also. She is busy, but it's because she is so good. I am glad I took a chance and went with her treatment.

dont trust her

Posted on November 16th, 2011

i think she need to learn that to do a vigina byopsy one need to be give some kind of med , she cut two places out of my vigina ,and i though i was there for a test , it hurt for day nows i have a infection , i went back to see her and i waited 3 hours , and was told thay were people in head of me after my apt , , she wrote in her report she gave me med she did not , i dont trust her any more i dont want to see a dr who i cant trust

AWFUL!

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

She was awful with me I had to wait two hours just to get in to see her and she didn't even look at my chart to see why i was there I haven't had a menstrual in 6 months she pregnancy tested me which i knew for sure I was not pregnant. Then after inducing my menstrual at my follow up asked me why i was there,she never once looked at me at all now I still have not had a menstrual and the ovarian cyst i have have gotten worse than ever. Are they're any good doctors out there?

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 16th, 2010

patricia

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Dr. tina gaunt is very unprofessional & rude. I would do without a gyn before going to her. She has a very nasty attitude .

Horrible Experience

Posted on July 8th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Gaunt so that I could discuss brith control options. Her staff was very nice. She gave me two pamplets. When I asked questions about the one I had not heard of (and quite frankly she was pushing a little bit too hard), she got really offended. She was terribly rude, very sarcastic and made this visit miserable. I will never go back.

Posted on January 21st, 2010

She had a very bad bedside manner, she acted as if she didn't care! Not very good at answering any questions. I changed doctors. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

Dr.G, Love Her!

Posted on July 21st, 2009

Tina Gaunt has been my OBGYN for almost three yrs and she has delivered 2 of my children. She always listens to my questions and complaints. She is not afraid to tell you if your acting like a baby. She is very funny and I genuinely enjoy talking with her, I like the fact that she will not let you go past your due date, which is a plus for every expectant mom to be! Overall, I really love my Doc and will continue to see her and refer my family and friends to her also... She may be mad at me in a few days, I think baby number 4 might be nesting????

Dr. Gaunt doesn't fool around!

Posted on June 3rd, 2009

She is efficient, professional, and does NOT waste time by unnesesarry visits, because whatever is wrong with you--she doesn't fool around! I don't care that she isn't overly chatty--what impresses me, is her dogged ability to find out what's wrong with me.

poor doctor

Posted on January 3rd, 2009

i ruptured and almost died giving birth before with last chld and now im pregnant again with Gaunt being OB with this birth she wont do C-section she doesnt listen hardly when you know you should be considered high risk