Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina Koopersmith
Dr. Tina Koopersmith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman Oaks, CA, with another office in Sherman Oaks, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Koopersmith is affiliated with COMMUNITY HOSPITAL HUNTINGTON PARK, Good Samaritan Hospital and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tina Koopersmith has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Koopersmith is extremely knowledgeable. I immediately felt like she was on my team and determined to help me figure out what I needed. After my first visit, I felt much less stressed and much more hopeful. The office staff is very on top of things and the early morning hours make it easy to get in before work.
Hi Allison: I’m so glad I was able to help determine what you needed and reduce your stress. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind words about my staff. I’m glad that together we found a way. Looking forward to seeing you again.
My first visit Dr. Looper smith reassured me that I had made the right decision on choosing my doctor. I had been dealing with a crappy OB/Gyn for months who seemed like she had no idea what she was doing, so I would always leave the office unsettled. In just one visit with Dr Koopersmith, I left her office with months of questions answered. She's so gentle and nurturing. And she genuinely cares for her patients and takes the time out to actually hear and listen to your concerns and needs. Very inviting and I really look forward to my future appointments with her. Thanks Dr Koopersmith. ð
Hi Whitney: I’m so glad to know you felt you selected the right physician to care for you, in choosing me to be your doctor. I’m also pleased to know that I was able to provide you with the information you needed and that you are no longer worrying with unanswered questions. But mostly I’m touched that you knew that I truly DO care about my patients. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience online so that other women in your position can make an informed decision. I really appreciate your kind words and look forward to caring for you for years to come.
Dr. Koopersmith is wonderful. We were dealing with infertility, which is a very sensitive subject and her whole team made my husband and myself feel very comfortable. She works around the clock and always puts her patients as top priority. If you ever need to see a fertility specialist, she is the one to see.
Dr Tina Koopersmith is excellent at what she does. She is responsible, very thorough and trustworthy. A true professional in my book. She is direct and honest which I truly appreciate. It is what it is but she will do everything in her capacity to help treat my fertility issues. I will highly refer her to everyone. Her staff also are great. They are very helpful, efficient and kind.
Dr. Koopersmith is very professional and straightforward. She appears to be on the cool side but you know she cares. She is meticulous in details that I know is very helpful in diagnosing patients problems. I really appreciate that. I highly recommend her to other patients wanting to conceive and get the best treatment and care.
Dr. Koopersmith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
27 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Tina Koopersmith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tina Koopersmith in this video.
Dr. Tina Koopersmith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.