Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tina Y Liao has 3 locations
2680 S Val Vista Dr Ste 114
Gilbert, AZ 85295
155 E Warner Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85296
Book Online Now
Dr. Tina Y Liao has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tina Y Liao has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
Dr. Tina Y Liao is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Great doctor for our son
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tina Y Liao - Posted on April 26th, 2017
If It Quacks Like a Duck
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tina Y Liao - Posted on May 21st, 2016
I am truly infuriated by my experience with this doctor. She is incredibly patronising. For some reason she is also obsessed with milk. Every well check she spends 5 minutes extolling the virtues of dairy. She does not follow up and has caused havoc as a result of her handling of interpersonal communication on more than one occasion. Overall this practice is filled with doctors educated at West Indies diploma mills. Don't expect much in terms of service, but you will find lots on your bill!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tina Y Liao - Posted on January 28th, 2016
She is an excellent pediatrician, she really listens to my concerns and takes time to examine my 2 year old and is always gentle and funny. I hope we can keep her as our Doctor forever as my little one loves being examined by her. She makes herself available for calls and follows up when necessary.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tina Y Liao - Posted on October 9th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
St George's Univ
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Tina Y Liao Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tina Y Liao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.