Dr. Tina Rodrigue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina Rodrigue?

Disc surgery

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr Rodrique is an angel,such a caring person,my back pain is gone after being in such pain for months...Thank you,Dr Rodrique

Posted on February 8th, 2016

had surgery c-5 c-6 cadaver placed and titanium brace. This surgeon is excellent, kind and treats you like a valuable human

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I would and have recommended Dr. Tina to everyone I know in case they should need a neurosurgeon one day.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr Rodrique is very courteous and professional. She takes the time to review everything with the patient to allow for informed decisions on treatment. I always felt confident about what she had to say IRT any medical procedures.

Great Surgeon Ever

Posted on September 18th, 2013

It's now 3 weeks later after my Surgery. Dr. Rodrigue said that when I wake up I should have no more pain in my left leg & I didn't. What a great feeling. She came in to check on me the day after to make sure I was comfortable & to make sure I was doing o.k. She asked me if I had any concerns or questions. I told her other then the normal operational pain I was feeling great. She is a great back Surgeon & I'd see her again for this type of problem. I will see she in 3 more weeks for final release. Great Dr. She really knows her stuff.

First Visit Consultation

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I was very scared to hear what had to be done to me to fix my back pain. Dr. Rodrigue has the best bedside manner In a Dr. I have seen in a long time. She explained everything to my wife & I, and I felt she did not want me to leave till I was completely satisfied with how she was going to do the operation. She went over the MRI with me & explained every detail & what to expect & what not to expect. When I left her office I was sure I picked the right Surgeon.

Meningiomas tumor next to my head

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

She has to removed the tumor (16 hours operaton) and I am much better as timed goes by.

Posted on March 19th, 2009

Ony one appointment. Very easy to talk with,Communication excellent,framk yet pleasent,various options presented with pros and cons, made sure I understood options and course of action,prompt us engague other experts to help and assist.

Saved my Life!

Posted on March 24th, 2008

Dr. Rodrigue was the first to diagnose my brain tumor, and had me scheduled for the appropriate surgery within 1 week of my diagnosis. Additionally, she made time to have a conference with my family regarding the diagnosis, surgery, and prognosis.

Posted on October 27th, 2017