Dr. Tina M Burleson Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tina M Burleson?

My daughters doctor

Oberlin Road Pediactrics is in my opinion the best pediatrician office around. Dr. Middleton was our first doctor there, but he retired. Since my girls were getting older,I decided to go with a female doctor this time. I knew I did not want to leave Oberlin rd. Peds so we tried Dr. Stewart. She is sooo sweet and good with both of my girls. She always takes up so much time with them. Honestly it's like visiting family when we are with her. She has watched them grow and helped encourage good eating habits, helping out around the house, little things that sometimes kids need to hear from other people other than mom all the time. She really is a great doctor. If she'd see adults she'd be my doctor too!

Dr. Tina M Burleson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.