Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tina M Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tina M Johnson has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Dr. Tina M Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I have been a patient of Dr. Svantos- Johnson for several years. I was a pretty healthy person until I suffered a brain injury in 2006. Since 2006 I have had multiple health issues. Dr. Johnson has stood by me patiently and has helped me get through my lowest points. A brain injury is not like a broken arm or leg that someone can see and acknowledge. A brain injury affects your entire body and Dr, Johnson is very educated in this field as well as many others. One of her partners is also her husband, Dr. Greg Johnson. He is an excellent Doctor as well and has treated me with the same respect as his wife. I would recommend both of these Doctors to anyone looking for excellence as well as compassion in a healthcare provider.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Tina M Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWoodwinds Health Campus, 1875 Woodwinds Dr Ste 150, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Tina M Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.