Dr. Tina N Tillis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina N Tillis?

knowledgeable

Found Dr Tillis is knowledgeable, concern and seem to be very educated in her field. Pleasant personality. Dr Tillis works along, so wait time will be longer than you might like. Front desk staff is professional, the same as Dr Tillis.

Compassionate! Professional and Carring!

This is one of the most pleasant eye exams I have ever had and by a professional in a kind and compassionate manner. Her staff was also professional and courteous in every way. The wait was not unreasonable and the service was outstanding.

the Best

An exceptional physician, both for her qualifications and for her concern for her patient. I drive 1000 mile round trip because I trust her implicitly. She is a straight shooting, gentle, caring person .

Dr. Wonderful

Dr. Tillis performed a Peripheral Laser Iridotomy on my right and left eye. Before doing so at my office visits, she was very thorough in her examination and in her explanation of why the procedure was a necessity. She was not hurried, stand- offish or nonchalant like a lot of Surgeons I have encountered. She was the utmost professional, but handled you with kid gloves to ease your worrying. I will recommend Dr. Tillis to anyone who is in need of an eye surgeon. Kudos to you and your staff Dr. Tillis.

Wonderful Doctor

I had a great experience in being that I was a first time patient.

out standing doctor and practice

From the time I called to set the appointment until I left I had nothing but a great experience. The staff was courteous... I was impressed with the professionalism and the manner in which I was spoken to as Dr. Tillis explained my situation. She has great bedside manner. The office was very nice and comfortable. There were educational videos playing as I waited and I found them to be very informative. I would highly recommend this practice to any one.

Rude

She is very rude and talks down to people. She has I'm better then you personality BECAUSE I am a DR!!!

Excellent

Wonderful lady, wonderful doctor. She is what I think of when I hear the word "doctor". Don't find many as proficient and nice as she is.

Wonderful Lady

Dr. Tillis has been treating me for glaucoma for over 8 years. She is very professional and caring. I can no longer see her because of the new health care stuff going on. It makes me cry.

Dr. Tina N Tillis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.