Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tina G Wald has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Hepatitis C
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- HIV Infections
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Wald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Tina G Wald accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa North Texas Health Care System, 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Tina G Wald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.