Dr. Tina West Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Tina West?

Terrible Filler injection

Posted on December 16th, 2017

STAY AWAY from Dr. West and DON'T let her inject you any fillers or botox! She is the WORST choice I've ever made for filler injections. Beware everyone! She's not good at it at all. I havent tried her other services and She may be good at some other things (which I doubt it) but she is definitely NOT good at filler jobs. This "facelift in a syringe" thing is a rip off and a joke! I was fool enough to trust her before and after pictures and paid $2200 in hopes of having a better looking face. But then the nightmare happened :( She didn't address the proper spots on my face and instead of addressing my cheeks and filling the low volume spots, she injected fillers into the areas near my nasalobial fold that were already full and puffy so it looks even more puffy around my nose now and my nasalobial fold looks even worse. It is also very bumpy and not smooth at all. I wish I could undo this :( my face is now bumpy and assymetric , and when I complained, she acted like I'm a fool and said it was my skin problem!! Really?? Also keep in mind that She is not friendly especially after she have your money and sometimes a bit rude too. I paid her $ 2,200 just to make my face look bumby and I was gonna cry after I saw the result, and she is not honest enough to accept her mistakes. Well she has the money now. So who cares what happened to me and my face :( She didnt even try to fix what she did to my face. I don't know about other services in this clinic, but if you are gonna go for filler, DON'T do the same stupid mistake that I did and continue your research and go somewhere else... Look at the picture to see how she ruined my face... this is the price I'm paying for my stupidity

The Best Cosmetic Dermatologist in the DC Area

Posted on February 27th, 2014

I am a longtime patient of Dr. West. Each time I see her, she proves her passion and artistry in the 5 STAR results she helps me achieve in reaching my aesthetic goal to reverse the signs of aging. Dr. West is so gifted in the placement of filler and Botox that no one can tell I’ve been “worked on.” Her warmth and friendly bedside manner affords me the comfortability to express my wishes to her. She listens carefully and is always able to understand the results I seek to achieve. Her thorough communication and ability to clearly address my inquiries yields the most magnificent and natural results. My face looks amazing. She effectively reverses my "aging look" in a subtle and discreet manner. I feel beautiful and confident. Lastly, I am always very pleased with her office staff. These ladies are professional, very friendly, and have outstanding product and service knowledge which are also very important to me and play an essential role in the remarkably pleasant office visits I experience when I see Dr. West. I highly recommend this office.

Wonderful Experience!

Posted on October 30th, 2013

My whole experience at Dr. West's office was amazing. I was greeted with professionalism from the minute I walked into the door. My best friend has been a patient of Dr. West's for years and finally convinced me to go. I started going about 6 months ago, and was just in for my before and after pictures. I looked 10 years younger, less tired, and like me! They talk about 'maintenance instead of surgery', and there is no question that I will continue with the plan. I feel better about myself than I have in years! Thanks to Dr. West and her team!!

Wonderful all around experiences!

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Tina West for about two years now and am always charmed by the front office staff. Dr. West takes her time explaining the what, why,how and when's of everything; answering all of my questions before starting any procedure. She also has me come back in two weeks to check on results and my satisfaction. I highly recommend her.

Fantastic!

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. West for just over a year. I cannot tell you what a difference she has made for me! I honestly think I look 10 years younger than I did when I first walked in the door (my best girlfriends said the same). I have had Botox and Fillers and even tried Ultherapy. I loved the results and everything about the office. The new Esthetician, Chelsea put me on a skin care regime that been absolutely amazing! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Dr. West and the practice!

disappointing , very weak Botox

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Will never go to her again . My Botox cost over $700 , she gave a discount with a coupon I had. I paid $476 . My Botox lasted one month ! weakest Botox injection I've ever had.

Droopy Eye

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I got a droopy eye for over three months from Botox. Doctors I saw said the doctor performing the injections has the most to do with this outcome. I had difficulty with Tina after I got the problem and only found her responsive after I became threatening. She would not refund me the entire amount of the visit and did not return all me emails; I beleive she was less responsive as I live out of state. My firends say I still have a droop although I got the injection in November. I had an accident because I could not see and I have doctor bills and taxi bills and other expenses because of the problem. Very unhappy with her care.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

She is very personable and really knows her field--very cutting edge. She balances old school "doctoring" with sensible suggestions rather than an over the top view of what should be done like others I have seen in her field. The only suggestion I have for her is to have your website fix her address since she has her own practice in the same building on the 9th floor.

Posted on October 4th, 2017